Armed NFAC Member Accidently Discharges Gun Into His Own Group’s Protest In Louisville, Kentucky

Tragedy turned to farce when a far-left militia group called the NFAC or ‘Not F-cking Around Coalition’ botched their rally in Louisville, KY today.

The group was there to protest Breonna Taylor’s death and were met with a heavily armed counter-protest.

Police said the air was filled with tension and they were at times fearful the situation could turn violent. Thankfully, calmer heads prevailed and both sides de-escalated. But not before a far-left militia member accidentally discharged his gun and shot one of his fellow marchers.


From The Courier-Journal:

Two opposing, heavily armed militia groups came within a few dozen yards of each of other in downtown Louisville on Saturday in a tense standoff that ended without violence, but marked an escalation after two months of ongoing protests over the police shooting of a Black woman.

More than 300 members of the Atlanta-based Black militia NFAC, or “Not F**king Around Coalition” came to Louisville demanding justice for 26-year-old Breonna Taylor, an ER technician who was fatally shot by officers in March.

Wearing all black and carrying assault rifles, members marched in military-style formation from Baxter Park in the Russell neighborhood to Metro Hall where they stopped around 2:45 p.m. at police barricades.

Right across was a smaller group of 50 far-right “Three Percenter” militia members, who were also heavily armed….

…After the group marched out of downtown, Louisville Police deputy chief Lavita Chavous acknowledged that it had been a “tension-filled day.”

“For the most part, we’ve seen peaceful protest,” she said, but she denounced “those hiding behind the right to peacefully assemble and using it as a platform to tear up and destroy our city.”

“I’m asking people to respect the legal process, and the time that it takes, to choose peace and not violence to continue to exercise your rights to protest, but do it lawfully,” Chavous said.

There were gun-related injuries, however. Earlier in the day, three people were taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after they were struck by gunfire when someone’s gun discharged at the NFAC gathering at Baxter Park. Police also made five protest-related arrests.